Tuesday, June 1, 2010

That's me!!

A number of times, infinite probably, I have tried to be an active part of our stale society! I know , I am not extraordinary, I am not so talented to be recognized at the first site , I know that! I am a simple person, studying books, getting good marks, listening to music in holidays, watching television when free, writing poetry sometimes and reading books rarely! That's me! I have a simple heart, I can not impress people with my achievements, in total ,with the whole sets included, I think my resume would be much lesser in pages than others.
Yet there is one resume, from my heart, by my heart, for everyone in the world to read!! And then if you have to reject me, I am thankful!! Thankful not to be a part of something that my objectives do not match with.

MY NAME: YASHNA SHARMA
ADDRESS: An inhumane world where people know only money and
market!! They don't look beyond
CAREER OBJECTIVE: Well, I am sorry! I do not have typical career objectives. I just
want to be happy and keep everyone else happy as well!! Just
want to make this hell a better place to live....

Anything else, those education and marks' tables, those list of achievements , half of them gathered by fighting for certificates, those hobbies , and all else.... does not matter, should not matter!
Let's give ourselves space--at least to live, at least to breathe, at least to smile....

1 comment: