Tuesday, June 22, 2010

FAITH IS BINARY-0 or 1

Well, going along too well with Digital Circuits these days!! I have been hearing about the two states that are binary- 0 and 1, no confusions, no doubts, clearly just one side of the big lane called life. Either you walk on the left, or you walk on the right, because walking in the middle can mean you being killed by some over-speeding truck of unfelt emotions or confusions.
It is the same with faith I guess, 0 or 1, either you have or you will never have. A faith that comes with belief, from your heart, either the aorta pumps blood or it will not, either the valves will open or they will not, either your heart will say yes- believe it, or it will lie stale and won't speak ever. That's how the story of faith is!!
This one's for a special event that happened to me and I guess, it will last forever with me as my most cherished memory. Special because it gave me the zest to be truthful forever, loyal forever. Someone whom I will call a person of values I have seen in life, there I was standing with a piece of paper, insignificant but important, needing signatures. And this person, looked at it- saw it, and signed, did not read it. And why? Just because it is all about the belief someone has on me, a belief that loaded my heart with the biggest responsibility of the world, to keep that loyality , that faith, that duty of being truthful, enlightened forever. In one little glance, a person who made me duty bound for my whole lifetime, not to cheat ever. Because I know, faith is a thread, and threads broken join with knots. And I do not believe in knots.... Its always about the originality that holds things together. Threads joined by knots are weaker... and again... it is binary--- 1- it holds, 0- it is gone forever....

1 comment:

  1. It's not a thread....it's a strong rope.... Very strong.... :) I'm proud of you^_^

    ReplyDelete