Monday, June 7, 2010

I need you all !!!

There are many people in the world , seeing whose smiles, I laugh! But surprisingly there are just a few seeing whose sadness I feel hurt! This one's for such special people in my life! They are happy, I feel happy, they are sad, I feel sad. They weep, I cry, they smile, I laugh. They ignore, and I feel alone even with the crowd around me, they are along, I feel surrounded even in thirsty deserts. For all people, who define not just my smiles, but even more the rhythm of my heart, do not ever be angry, do not ever be annoyed with me. If I do a mistake, forgive me. Because you are people, my heart says- are "Mine". Worlds might die down , but I know you will all be standing like trees around me to protect me from every heat stroke. And I am so habitual of your shadows, that I might forget happiness if those shadows go away. I need the shadows, I need you all!!!Be there , like you always have been.....

2 comments:

  1. :) Yashna, all those whom you love, you care for and you need love you, care for you as much....:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why fear when you have faith?

    ReplyDelete