Tuesday, March 16, 2010

SPECIAL SOMEONES...

This one's for a special category of people, and there are two notations to follow-
Notation 1: What I call them- Foolishly Shameless
Notation 2: What they call themselves- Smartly Intelligent

People around me, unfortunately mismatch to my brain. Sometimes, I am forced to think, perhaps my neurons are not settled well! And at other times, I just say to myself- Thankyou God for making me the person I am, that I am not amongst those people who call them smart, resourceful professionals, for me, perhaps I am better off a fool, with good ethics!!
SO great people there, if you screw up things, and think that you are smart, be smart and blow your trumpets... but remember hollow trumpets and no truth will never have good musics and right rhythms....

1 comment:

  1. :)Well...keep on your symphony of your orchestra of truth........And trust me no trumpet will ever be able to suppress its notes......

    ReplyDelete