Monday, March 1, 2010

NEWTON's THIRD LAW- MODIFIED

I am an aspiring Engineer, so I am made to fight for patents and papers.... I have modified newton's third law so I request everyone who reads this blog to support me in finding myself a patent.... Well!! Newton said- Every action has an equal and opposite reaction.... I disagree... Every action has an equal but not opposite reaction. I know- the world works on evidence... So, dear people, I have enough of that..
When I get irritated about something and shout( My Action), my mother always comes to calm me down, she never reacts....
When I loose my diamond earrings and cry, my father always comes to say- "Dear, I will get you new..", he does not react...
When I am sad, not glad and my mood bad, and I shout in my strangest ways to My Lord, he never reacts.... He just says-"All happiness yours, all worries mine.."
I act, they do not react.... So, where did Newton say right... I have a suggestion for all people who are good engineers, good thinkers.... Be a person first.... That will count... Nothing else ever has counted, won't ever count!

1 comment:

  1. Your blog has propelled me to give some more evidences.........:-)
    When I feel sad about something that concerns both of us, Yashna never reacts she always tells me not to worry with her beautiful smile....
    When I don't listen to Yashna, she never reacts... she just listens to whatever i say patiently and waits for me to finish...
    When I ask Yashna to help me even if she's extremely busy, she never reacts by denying, she just takes out some time for me.... :-)

    ReplyDelete