Saturday, March 6, 2010

DISCOVER...

It is said, the day you discover yourself, the day you discover God. So today, I have made a partially successful effort to discover myself. And I have drawn one gist out of my life- "In an attempt to love others, I became love, and in an attempt to hate others, I became hatred. And I wish the latter was less, the former more"
There's a phenomenon we call camouflage, that is if you see the environment changing, you tend to change yourself for adaptation. And I think I have been long doing that, continuously. And all I have to say to people is- This camouflage kills! So never in life change, and if you ever do, try to revert back.
There are people in life, whose truthfulness will make you embarrassed about what you have been. So let's not stop, because life is dynamic! Let's try to make ourselves good, liked, loved! And to all people who have kept the light of truth alive, only a request - Don't change ever! Earth is short of people like you.

1 comment:

  1. Yes......very true...Earth is short of people like you....:)

    ReplyDelete