Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Ghalib Saab, I agree!!

Being a person of high observations, I see around all the time when I am not seeing myself in the mirror, to check what I have been to myself. And in this process of seeing around, I find- People , or I should call them money-blinded fanatics, roaming around. Sometimes, I find myself, standing in the middle of the road, with open arms , intentions to hug, and they come, crush and trample over my dead dreams. And I say something to myself, which Ghlaib Saab said to the world one day-

रहिए अब ऐसी जगह चलकर जहाँ कोई ना हो
हमौखान कोई ना हो और हमज़बान कोई ना हो
बेदर--दीवार सा एक घर बनाना चाहिए
कोई हम साया ना हो और पासबां कोई ना हो
हो जाए गर बीमार तो कोई ना हो तीमारदार
और गर जाइए तो नौहखवान कोई ना हो!!


1 comment:

  1. :) Aur agar mile aise jagaah toh apne humrahiyon ko bhi bataayiye.......apna hi nahi unka bhi bhala kijeeye

    ReplyDelete