Saturday, March 20, 2010

Places change, Persons never do...

As God says and as everyone in the world says, Life is all about moving, it is a train of imaginations, a play of perceptions. True. As I see it from my perspective, people and convictions keep changing in your life, you would remember them a day or two and in a metropolitan like Delhi, you would not take more than a week to forget things, and may be an extra weekend to forget people!
People whom you work with, people whom you like, people whom you respect, ironically, work, likeliness, respect , all vanishes in less than the time it will take you to light a matchstick probably. That’s how we all are! Whatever happens, the system moves on, the caravan of our life moves on, no hurdles, no blockings.... The above is a piece of writing I have assembled from the vast knowledge of my reading skills- This is what I call a Philosopher’s view.
And now, time to be real!!! Whatever you may be, a doctor, a professor, an engineer or some big millionare, there are some people who are rhythms of the violin which tunes your life. Some people without whom, your system would not stop, but yes, your faith in the system would! Some people without whom your caravan will still move on, but without whom, perhaps when walking in a desert you will look behind with a thirsty throat, you will not find a mentor to guide you to the oasis! People whom you always thought were inextricably annealed in your daily schedules, but you never realized how vacant things could be without them. People, who are not People for you, the ones who are Persons , Important Persons for you, the crowd will never matter, but they will always.
I am a delhite, perhaps that’s why I am born with that selfish instinct. Before others’ good, I think for mine. But this one day, I feel I have deviated from my default behaviour. For the first time, I think its someone else ‘s good that has convinced me more than mine. Having few flawless talks with a very important and revered person I know, I could evidence he was right. So this one article, is for him!!
In a system, where people know you , but pretend not to , in a system where people around you are not people but just another selfish beings, a system where you are working, and everyone else is lost, a system where you are the best from every perspective, but your peers do not agree, in a system where your documents matter more than you thoughts, a system where corrupt persons always make the truthful go down, a system where a profession has lost the status of being it,a system where ideas and ideals do not matter, a system where hurdles are not removed , instead made, a system where ethics are invisible, a system that I call- India, believe me, even I agree- Leave it!!
And for that person, all I have to say is- There are people you can leave behind, but persons and important persons, can not be left behind ever. Parents , Mentors and Gods, stand besides you, everytime you look for them, so we are sure, each time we are going to look back, we are going to find you, without doubt. All my wishes with you forever. Places can change, but Persons never do. I know for sure...And so are you and your blessings...

1 comment:

  1. Life moves on and so do we......but we take along those sweet memories, those blessings, those caring words, those principles and teachings.....

    ReplyDelete