Friday, May 21, 2010

EXAMS!! Oh!!

EXtra-ordinarily Abominable Monotonous States of life!!! How true that definition will be!! Exams that I have been rightfully giving since the last three years that I have been a part of this dicsipline called Engineering. Before one goes, the next comes over, life seems less, syllabus more. Night and day, no talks, 8 in the morning to 2 at night , without breaks and with two meals, that's how I define my Exam life. Seems difficult!!
But is it actually difficult? No, unfortunately not! Life has always bigger in store for you, I feel when real exams come, things often start failing. Because the real exams in life are not about whether you solved those big DSP questions or you crammed the concepts of Telecommunications, it is all about that little thing that people like you and me call 'Heart'. It is not about the stability of that Z and the causal function, it is about the stability of your soul. So, big people, watch out for little exams, not the ones where you get marks for pen and paper, but for that exam where marksheets are made in heaven.

1 comment:

  1. Well said...We have to face exams at every point in our life..

    ReplyDelete