Saturday, April 24, 2010

A Letter by a FOOL, for the INTELLIGENT PEOPLE in the World

Prologue:

This letter is not by me! It is representative of the emotions that I have seen around me in people who are like me, even bigger fools than I am! Fools who define them as follows. This one’s for all people who think they are intelligent. Every fool fights with the world, but then one day he/she says::

Hello all! I am a big fool, and the reasons I will explicitly state. This letter is for all intelligent people in the world who say that I am frantically mad, and is an apology from my side to all of them.

I always thought good for others, I apologize; I helped people , even my foes when they needed me, I apologize; when everyone was busy thrashing each other, I thought I would rather be serene, I apologize; I smiled even at the ones my heart knew are not my well-wishers, I apologize; I blessed everyone without weighing, I apologize; I respected everyone , I apologize; I removed stones from people’s paths though I knew my feet could be hurt, I apologize; I distributed my knowledge to everyone without returns, I apologize; I never thought of getting equal things back, I apologize; I thought it was better to be considerate, I apologize; I knew only faith and no deception, I apologize; and I thought I was a nice person, for that with joined hands, I apologize! So if all intelligent people in the world can forgive me, I APOLOGIZE!

It is not that I am stone, I just pretend to! When things turn wrong, even I feel sad! It is not that I am feel-less, it is just that sometimes I pretend to! When people hurt me, it hurts me! Making my way through the mysteries, now I have learned why I was a fool. It was because when people needed me , I helped them, and did not turn my face like intelligent people. It was because when people greeted me, I smiled and replied back, I forgot not to reply and behave as intelligent people do. It was because I thought to be devoted to people, I forgot that intelligent people are never devoted. It was because when people appeared to be good, I believed them to be good; I forgot that everyone is not a fool like me! It was because I thought that the world was kingdom of God, but I failed to see the Satan’s attire! So if all intelligent people in the world can forgive me, I APOLOGIZE!

I know I am far less dynamic than intelligent people in the world are! I do not know deception, I do not know to kill, I know not how to scold, I have no idea about betraying, I have little knowledge in fighting, and I can not reply you back! I know I have far less qualities than all intelligent people- I am not clever, I am not cool, I do not know to conspire, I have less information on slaying feelings! Forgive me for that!

But there is one thing that all intelligent people and I have in common, and that is Perception. It is not that I can not see when intelligent people speak against me, it is just that I prefer to ignore! It is not that I can not hear when people say wrong things about me, it is just that I behave as if I never had ears, it is not that I can not sense when people are against me, it is just that my soul says, fighting won’t help. So for all this, again forgive me!

Sometimes, some things hurt me a lot, and somewhere there are tears , not in my eyes, but deep inside my heart and soul! Since I have read Geeta, and thus I am a fool, I tend to forget those tears and get back to my life, because I think my discretions would not ever change. But yes, the mirror of that respect and dedication shining bright is breaking a little, and mirrors once broken never join back. And truly, I think, I won’t even make an attempt to join back the broken mirrors, because it hurts and still the mirrors do not join! It hurts to see the same people, whom once you helped- staking yourself, to cause you wounds lasting forever.

And to think that, I am perhaps the biggest fool, because this article is foolish for all Intelligent people. So I apologize! I apologize!

I apologize , but forgive me – I do not think , I can ever change!!I feel blessed to be a fool!!!

1 comment:

  1. ye tum jano , tumhe kya kehte hain,
    aur kya nahin kehte,
    hume to jo bhi dekhe hai,
    vahi deewana kehta hai...

    ReplyDelete