Friday, April 16, 2010

FOR MY PRECIOUS JEWELS

Life moves on, its worries move on, people move on, and in this race, we often forget to thank the ones we really love and admire- so for all people who are beautiful to me, whom my heart admires, appreciates and loves- People, I have this habit of 100%, all or none, if I admire you, I do it completely, if I don't , perhaps I can't ever.
And for people whom I call jewels in my life, My little Krishna Ji, Mom, Dad , My Mentor and my dear friends, salutes to you all, and thanks for making my life colorful with your presence.
Great to have known you!! And this one's because a friend of mine says- sometimes , it is important to express, because sometimes, people might not understand what I feel for them... So dear, this is for you...My expressions which I think, are beautiful when silent , and a bit less effective when expressed....

1 comment:

  1. :) Silent expressions or those with words, we all know that we're important for you and you love and care for us :)

    ReplyDelete