Saturday, April 10, 2010

LOVE TO LIKE?? LIKE TO LOVE??

Two major differences , yes they indeed are! I think summing and adding from facebook, orkut and linkedin, slashing the commons out, I have a set of 73 acquaintances, around 60 , whom I know, I just know, strangely enough - the status says- My Friends!! And I truthfully accept, I do not know to the least if they are friends or foes.
That's how life is!! Hidden masks, false shadows, and ironically enough, continuously compelled and self created! I have no major experiences, no big degrees to flaunt as yet, I am just another University Student, but my head and the little cerebrum in there, has things and concepts, big enough for sure.
There are two categories of people in life- One that you like to love, and the other you love to like. Well, you might call me frantically insane of have spoken that but it's true that there are differences! The former- you like to love are people whom you care for, people you know are your world, people who will be there to hold you back when you fall down a cliff, people who will scold you bad and then bring that little smile across your face, with a tight hug, people who might be real enough to tell you what bad you have got, but will support you till infinity, people who you know are the part of that little kingdom you would remember even with partial Alzheimer's!
The second category, people whom you love to like, are a direct result of your inclinations, that's what I call people whom you like madly, people for whom you will stand behind but perhaps they might move ahead, people who you admire, but the core of that magnet attracting you to like them , is cerbral based , not heart based!
So , to all people I must say, Recognize the right ones! Make sure everyone likes to love you and that you have atleast a four or five, whom you like to love!! Likeliness and Love are just words- to be used on special occasions like Valentine's day and in severe cases if your marriage is on stake, but for our hectic tough lives, let's keep it simple- Realize the feelings of what you call likeliness, and I call an unweighed concern!

Don't ever in life promise that you can die for someone, because it is wasteful! That pompous display of unfelt emotions might not help, If you have to, Promise that even after you die, I will fulfill your and my duties as well, and honour your concerns for everyone you liked to love!

2 comments:

  1. I don't think so that between four of us, we have to tell dat whether we like to lov or lov to like each other like other people have to do. As, u said “My expressions which I think, are beautiful when silent , and a bit less effective when expressed....”.
    I just love you :)

    ReplyDelete