Saturday, May 22, 2010

The Gibb's Phenomenon of Life

My vision had blurred me. My hearing had ditched me. My heart had decieved , or may be- for the first time, my mind had answered- 'Reality'. Papa always told me- The world is not that good , dear! And I had always smiled and answered back- papa, Delhi High Court has made you a suspicious person, See it from my eyes, The world is pretty and full of happiness, just happiness!

Three years in Engineering, now I feel, had I seen it from his eyes, I would have been less hurt. But fools always learn about fire after it burns them. Caring for others, I forgot care, loving others, I forgot love, liking people, I forgot likeliness, transforming others, I am myself on the verge of transformation.
And today looking back, let me say that in the words of my favourite subject, my mentor's subject, the craving for Infinite Impulse response kills, sometimes you need to use windows to cut down responses to make it compatible with your heart's processing capability. And remember not to use Rectangular Window, sharp responses and ripples suck, it is better to use Hann, the response has to taper down, because the Gibb's phenomenon in life is very important. Care for that!!!

2 comments: