Thursday, February 4, 2010

SOME PEOPLE MAKE YOU SMILE, RIGHT FROM THE HEART

This one's for the best people in my life!! No, I won't name them, but yes, they are people I would love to be with till the end of my life! People ask me , how do you recognize the best persons of your life, do you use calculations?? So, I say- No, I am a bad mathematician, probably... so I use my heart- believe me , there's no scientific calculator better than that... I recognize people are important to me, when I see them- and I feel like smiling, when I remember them - and I feel like laughing!! People, whom I would want to see, when I will be breathing my last in some city hospital, and with that low dose of anesthesia, when I shall open my eyes and see them, I will----------Smile again, I know!!

1 comment: