Wednesday, February 3, 2010

LUB-DUB

Things in life, I have observed are not going well.. And I have been told, they will not, ever!! SO, I have accepted the things as they are, I let people say, I let voices echo.... Because someone says--- GIGO is the principle of life---- Garbage In, Garbage out.... One is followed by the other.... So I take the input, apply Kalman filters to remove colored noise and then I recover my original denoised image.... Yes!!! I have learnt that skill.. Earlier I used to cry when people hurt me, now I smile for GIGO keeps me happy.... When I see someone bad, I do not feel sad, because someone says- see the better side of things dear.... If 2 out of 10 are bad, let them be bad, because they are actually giving you the chance to be called good. White is nothing without black, remember. Smile is the solution to even the biggest problem. Keep your hand on your heart, feel your beat, and then say to it- "Sweetheart, you are precious to me, so keep beating right, lub-dub, lub-dub, lub-dub, and when someone hurts you , let the rascal be--- and then again lub-dub, lub-dub, because that's the cycle of life... forever ....and forever"

2 comments: