Sunday, February 28, 2010

Change is the life of our life

I am an Indian. But unfortunately I am not proud of India. People here in India are great.They talk about changes, they carry campaigns about making their country perfect, they teach their young students to bring about changes, they cry out loud about the adaptations our India needs, and here comes the twist, when it comes to implementing those changes , they sleep, with two blankets up their body, ears covered with pillows.
You , dipped in the ever-lasting devotion towards your institution and profession, may put the best of your efforts, for THE CHANGE that our India needs to become PERFECT, but the authorities, or better said, authoritarians, will turn towards you, with a bad face, and say- ‘Why did you do this? Can’t you follow the system?’ And then in your heart, you will be forced to think- “If I follow the system, how do I bring a change?, Moron!!” …
This one's not for the change inducers, it's for the blockers. Here's what I have to say to them:
"Dear People,
If you are sleeping when the whole world is changing, please keep sleeping, I do not mind. But please let those who are awake, work! So that one day, each child in India, will be able to read in his Social Science book, that we are a developed nation, not developing. No nation is perfect, we have to make it perfect, and for that we require people who can think intellectually…."
My salutes to all people who have tried to bring changes. A support by even one citizen matters. So I am there with you all....

1 comment:

  1. :-)I am quite optimistic....we'll have a wonderful journey with change...journey towards development, journey towards life....

    ReplyDelete