Thursday, February 11, 2010

PROFESSIONALISM....

No, professionalism did not make me blind, it just taught me to close my eyes.... When I see someone dying, someone crying..... No, it did not tell me that people were not important, it just told me the order of that wonderful priority- me before you.... I call myself- a great professional, and why not? I have all qualities- I am selfish, I love money, I love myself, I hate people, I can die for success.... But when I sleep at night, I find myself asking me- What next? And everytime encountering that question, I seem to be getting lost, deeper and deeper into the thoughts of the day which will be the last day of my life.... And then -when God shall ask me- What next?? I will not have an answer..... So for everyone who's dear and near, Search the answer to that question.... today or never!!!

1 comment:

  1. :-) What next? We're procrastinators........And not just that...... wise procrastinators....And we just don't delay things out of laziness but as a part of our strategy to keep ourselves in our own good eyes..... So, trust me.......we'll never ask this question to ourself.... And even if we ask.... We would never answer.....perhaps... cannot answer, no?

    ReplyDelete