Tuesday, April 12, 2011

A Prayer!!

God, this one's for you!! You are dear, you are near, you are everything. You are my God, you are my Lord, you are my life's chord. I know you keep seeing me all time, smile when I am happy, and weep when I am sad. I know you are the person who does everything for my sake.
Your eyes, your senses, your feelings, your every breath is for me. I know you love me a lot. May be that's why you care! Every time for me!
And today, one of your disciples, or one of your beloved , as you might call it, wants you to wipe tears from someone's eyes, the someone I have never seen, I have heard once, the someone who's not well, the someone is very special. You could consider it the important Request that I make only rarely. Please do this! And I know you will never disappoint me. Because you are GOD, Great, Omnipotent Dear God, from this moment onwards, you have the responsibility of worries of some dear people, and more infinitely my worries. From now on, My worries are yours, and you better solve them. And now that my worries are yours, I have a suggestion. Worrying is not good for your health, so please solve this worry, asap. Come on Lord, this is trivial for you, but for me, this is LIFE.

No comments:

Post a Comment