Tuesday, June 11, 2013

All that I know of YOU...



When I was four, all I knew about you was that you were the resident of a place which my parents called a temple. When I became eight, I realized you were somebody from whom I could ask things when I needed to. Growing up more, I realized that sometimes I could say thanks too for the favors you did to me. Teenage brought me closer to you- troubles, complexities, demands and expectations shaped my belief in you to a level where I knew you were close. I knew you could listen. I felt you responded. And today, at 23, I feel, I am seeing you- in people around me, in your real shadows...strengthening my belief that you exist in full energies... around me...
Every time I look back to find what's hasn't been perfect in my life, I don't get answers. Probably, with you on my side, I have always been happy. Temporarily sad- sometimes long- but you have always pulled me out miraculously. My expectations from life were not big... But you always gave me more than I was worth of... Every time, I was about to meet wrong people, you picked me up and placed me on the other side of the road... And every time, I was about to miss the right ones, you shined light and made them visible...
As I say the story of faith is binary. Either it's zero or one. You walk on the right or the left - clearly one side of the road called life. And choosing zero could mean getting crushed by negativeness. And the only power supply that can make the binary system stay at one- is YOU- That's all I know of you- GOD....

2 comments: