Friday, January 29, 2010

MY IDENTITY.... PERHAPS LOST

Correctly said- straight trees are cut first...There was a time when I was one of those trees!!Then, I became crooked, bent , clever and quick.... In an inefficent unsuccessful attempt to change myself, here I am a new girl thats not me, a new person thats not me..... Quick but not good, professional but not successful, concerned but not understanding.....

This one day, I peeped inside, there was a thin curtain-- covered with a dust film, I had to spend hours to remove dust.....And then finally I thought... I will remove the curtain as well.... I removed it, and found-- there I was... The same girl I had been for years, tears on silent rebukes, hurt heart at every little scold, those ulterior and apparent angers, but that warmth in soul for everyone from that little pigeon to that big dinasour.....

Life is all about forgiving, forgetting and freeing ourselves. All about truthfulness, faith and devotion.... Truthfulness because it makes you free, free of playing chess at every step of your lives, faith in yourself for it gives you reassurance and devotion for that Almighty..... That omnipresent...

No comments:

Post a Comment